The following terms and conditions govern all use of the FantasyFootballCalculator.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website (the Website). The Website is owned and operated by Fantasy Football Calculator, LLC ("Fantasy Football Calculator"). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Fantasy Football Calculator (collectively, the "Agreement").
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Fantasy Football Calculator, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Payment and Refunds. A free membership to Fantasy Football Calculator consists of a user account to store completed mock drafts. A premium membership to Fantasy Football Calculator consists of a user account to store completed mock drafts, use of the Draft Calculator, Draft Simulator, and Lineup Calculator. Both free and premium memberships last for only the current, 2015, NFL season. Premium members must renew again for the following season, 2016, to receive premium membership benefits for that season. All payments for premium memberships are processed securely via PayPal. For premium memberships, after the payment has been received, the user may request a refund until September 30, 2015. A refund that is requested by the user before September 30, 2015 will be refunded in full. Refunds will not be made after September 30, 2015. When a user's payment has been refunded, their membership with Fantasy Football Calculator is terminated. Fantasy Football Calculator reserves the right to cease membership services to any registered user. If Fantasy Football Calculator terminates a membership prematurely, then the user will be refunded in full.
- Accuracy of Predictions. No guarantees or warranties of any kind are made regarding the projected playing status, statistics, or fantasy points for any player given in the Lineup Calculator application or on any other part of the site. The projections given in the Lineup Calculator constitute a best guess prediction by Fantasy Football Calculator and are not guaranteed to any degree of accuracy. Fantasy Football Calculator shall not be held liable for financial losses, lost earnings, or any other damages due to actions made by the user based on the predictions of the Lineup Calculator or any other predictions posted on Fantasy Football Calculator.
- Affiliations. Fantasy Football Calculator is not endorsed by or affiliated in any way with the National Football League or the National Football League Players Association.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory (more info on what that means), hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Fantasy Football Calculator or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Fantasy Football Calculator for inclusion on your Website, you grant Fantasy Football Calculator a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content. If you delete Content, Fantasy Football Calculator will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Fantasy Football Calculator has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Fantasy Football Calculator's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Fantasy Football Calculator's reasonable opinion, violates any Fantasy Football Calculator policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Fantasy Football Calculator's sole discretion. Fantasy Football Calculator will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Fantasy Football Calculator has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Fantasy Football Calculator does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Fantasy Football Calculator disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which FantasyFootballCalculator.com links, and that link to FantasyFootballCalculator.com. Fantasy Football Calculator does not have any control over those non-Fantasy Football Calculator websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Fantasy Footall Calculator website or webpage, Fantasy Football Calculator does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Fantasy Football Calculator disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Fantasy Football Calculator websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Fantasy Football Calculator asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by FantasyFootballCalculator.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Fantasy Football Calculator. Fantasy Football Calculator will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Fantasy Football Calculator or others, Fantasy Football Calculator may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Fantasy Football Calculator will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Fantasy Football Calculator.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Fantasy Football Calculator to you any Fantasy Football Calculator or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Fantasy Football Calculator. Fantasy Football Calculator, FantasyFootballCalculator.com, the FantasyFootballCalculator.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with FantasyFootballCalculator.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fantasy Football Calculator or Fantasy Football Calculator's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Fantasy Football Calculator or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Fantasy Football Calculator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Fantasy Football Calculator may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Fantasy Football Calculator may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your FantasyFootballCalculator.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. . All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Fantasy Football Calculator and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Fantasy Football Calculator nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Fantasy Football Calculator, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interuption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Fantasy Football Calculator under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Fantasy Football Calculator shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fantasy Football Calculator, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Fantasy Football Calculator and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Fantasy Football Calculator, or by the posting by Fantasy Football Calculator of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Ohio, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Cleveland, Ohio, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Fantasy Football Calculator may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.