Less than a week until the NFL kicks off!
This guide is essential for those who haven't drafted yet. We summarize and review all of the necessary last-minute articles and rankings you need before your PPR draft.
Mock drafts are essential in the draft preparation process. They're the best way to quickly test strategies and find out where players are being drafted.
These PPR rankings are an essential guide for your draft. Draft straight from these rankings, or use them as a starting point and customize them based on your own feelings about players.
- Top 200 PPR Rankings
- Quarterback PPR rankings
- Running back PPR rankings
- Wide receiver PPR rankings
- Tight end PPR rankings
Average Draft Position (ADP)
No matter what your draft strategy is, you have to know the right time to draft players. If you wait too long, you'll miss out. If you take a player too early, then you're losing value.
Keep up to date with player values by viewing our free average draft position data.
- ADP for PPR scoring (updated daily)
- 4 Quarterbacks to Target on Draft Day
- 4 Tight Ends to Snag Draft Day 2017
- Steer Clear of These 4 Tight Ends Come Fantasy Draft Day
Finally, read up on the latest player news and injury updates. We've recently covered the fantasy values of these players:
- Can Andrew Luck Overcome Injury Concerns in 2017?
- Will LeGarrette Blount Regress in Philadelphia?
- Has Eddie Lacy Become a Value in 2017?
- Dak Prescott Hopes to Continue Good Rookie Campaign into 2017
- Philip Rivers vs the Injury Bug
- Can Jamison Crowder Lead the Redskins in Catches?
The draft is one of the most important parts of the fantasy year. You can never be too prepared.
Make sure you stay up to date with news, read the latest rankings, and use ADP to guide your drafting decisions.
Filed under: Free Articles