It's here! The biggest draft weekend of the year.
To get ready, we put together one comprehensive draft guide that summarizes all of our tools and research that can help you win your PPR fantasy football draft.
The most fun part of a fantasy football draft is hitting on a deep sleeper.
Here are two articles where we make the case for several sleepers in PPR formats:
- Don't Overlook These Sleepers During Your 2017 PPR Fantasy Draft
- 3 can't-miss sleepers for PPR fantasy drafts (2017)
Mock drafts are by FAR the best way to prepare for your draft. Practice makes perfect!
Here are the best resources for you to mock draft:
- Live Mock Draft Lobby
- Thousands of mock draft results
- The State of the Mock Drafts - full mock draft strategy analysis
- 2017 fantasy football mock draft: PPR 12-team round-by-round analysis
Based on the data generated from thousands of mock drafts, we have crunched the numbers and determined the optimal rankings for each format. Rankings are updated daily. Use these as a guide in your next draft.
- Top 200 PPR Rankings
- Quarterback PPR rankings
- Running back PPR rankings
- Wide receiver PPR rankings
- Tight end PPR rankings
- 2017 PPR fantasy rankings breakdown: Best values and riskiest picks
Cheatsheets are the easiest way to track your draft. Just configure, print, and mark off as your draft goes along!
- Cheatsheet generator
- Printable ADP - (click the Printable ADP button in the ADP settings)
- Keeper-league cheatsheets - available as part of the Premium Membership
Average Draft Position (ADP)
No matter what your draft strategy is, you have to know the right time to draft players. If you wait too long, you'll miss out. If you take a player too early, then you're losing value.
Keep up to date with player values by viewing our free average draft position data.
Finally, stay up to date with the latest player news and analysis. We've recently covered the ADP changes of these players:
- How to value Mark Ingram in a crowded backfield
- Samaje Perine Hoping to Break Into the Redskins’ Offense This Year
- Is 2017 a Bounce Back Year for Cam Newton?
- Big Fantasy Year Looming For Willie Snead?
- Can You Trust Hunter Henry as Your Starting TE?
- Is Randall Cobb undervalued this season?
- Will Allen Robinson Ruin Your Fantasy Season Again?
That covers about everything!
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned expert, the draft is the most fun time of the year.
The keys to success are always the same though: be prepared, test strategies, stay up to date with news, and be aware of ADP trends.
Good luck in your drafts!
Filed under: Free Articles